Agreement between customer and DirectPayNet
This website is offered to you, the customer, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of this Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Personal and noncommercial use limitation
This website is for your personal and commercial use. The content and information on this website (including, without limitation, price and availability of services), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to DirectPayNet or its suppliers and providers. Accordingly, as a condition of using this Website, you agree not to use this website or its contents or information for any commercial purpose (direct or indirect). While you may make limited copies of your services purchased through this website, you agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from this website. In addition, whether or not you have a commercial purpose, you agree not to:
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of DirectPayNet;.
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website; .
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of DirectPayNet, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the DirectPayNet. infrastructure; or
- Deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without express written permission of DirectPayNet.
The information, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein DirectPayNet, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes on this website at any time.
DirectPayNet, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information, software, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by DirectPayNet or its affiliates. All such information, software, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind by DirectPayNet, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
In no event shall DirectPayNet, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this website or with the delay or inability to use this website, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if DirectPayNet, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers have been advised of the possibility of damages. Some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
You agree to defend and indemnify DirectPayNet, its affiliates, and/or their respective suppliers and any of their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by
- You or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above; or
- By third parties as a result of
- Your breach of these Website Terms, Conditions and Notices or the documents referenced herein;
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- Your use of this Website.
No unlawful or prohibited use
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than DirectPayNet. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. DirectPayNet does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their contents. DirectPayNet’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
315 Place d’Youville, Suite 194
Montreal, QC H2Y 0A4
© Copyright 2023 DirectPayNet • All rights reserved • Various trademarks held by their respective owners.